This page contains a listing of the important changes that were made during the history of FRSAddressbook.
Version 1.2.1 (February, 2017)
- When cutting or pasting text in the Notes field while the cell was being edited, the application could crash.
Version 1.2.0 (January, 2017)
- Leading and trailing blank spaces weren't removed from text entered into the data entry fields.
- Because Windows Vista is now the minimum OS, we added support for using the latest look of the Windows common controls.
- Integrated Documentation Center window.
Version 1.1.1 (July, 2016)
- Photo wasn't shown in the thumbnail preview when it was first selected.
- Changes made to a photo using an external application didn't trigger the update of the thumbnail preview.
Version 1.1.0 (April, 2015)
- Page Up/Page Down keys didn't work when editing the content of the Notes field.
- Removed the FRSAddressBook Settings window (see below).
- Grid cell editing of a listing now shows a different select-from-list interface.
- Photo file selection now uses a different interface (similar to above).
- The grid cell being edited now has a red border around it.
- Various settings menu commands to the application's system menu.
Version 1.0.0 (July, 2014)
The initial public release of the application.
Version 0.0.0 (July, 2014)