This page holds the history of the changes made to FRSBikeTraxx.
Version 1.1.0 (October, 2016)
- The Bicycle Maintenance Journal window's edit field didn't allow pressing of the Enter key to start a new line.
- Reports didn't indicate against which column the data was sorted initially (no initial up/down arrow in the column headers).
- New weather data was obtained 15 minutes after the application started, but then didn't do any further updates.
- Some Canadian cities weren't included in the weather look-up database.
- The "Length" data column has been renamed to "Duration" to better indicate that it is a unit of time, not distance.
- Removed the
menu command due to the new Documentation Center integration.
- Because Windows Vista is now the minimum OS, we added support for using the latest look of the Windows common controls.
- Application icon has been changed to that of a bicycle.
- The new Documentation Center window has been integrated into the application, for improved supplemental information.
menu command, to allow you to enable/disable password-protection for access to the application's data.
menu command, to show by-month comparisons over all the years of data entered.
- Enabled menu command for reports (accessible via the right-click menu), to perform calculations on subset of data.
Version 1.0.0 (June, 2016)
Initial public release.
Version 0.0.0 (June, 2014)