This page contains a listing of the important changes that were made during the history of FRSFileList.
Version 1.6.0 (January, 2017)
- Because Windows Vista is now the minimum OS, we added support for using the latest look of the Windows common controls.
- Integrated Documentation Center window.
Version 1.5.0 (July, 2016)
- Pressing F1 didn't launch the application's Documentation Center.
- Removed About toolbar button.
menu command to .
- Added Tech Support toolbar button.
- Right-click context menu to results grid.
- Results grid header cells now have a background color matching the main window's fundamental background color.
Version 1.4.0 (January, 2015)
- Minor change to the application's overall color scheme.
- A default file name is now provided when exporting the search results.
- This is a maintenance release to incorporate all recent performance improvements implemented.
Version 1.3.0 (April, 2014)
- Viewing a document could ask for the viewer application, even if the info was stored in the Registry.
- Application's own icon was changed.
- Grid performance has been improved, although it was plenty fast before.
Version 1.2.0 (April, 2013)
- Edit menu was missing icons.
- Application settings were not saved, if app was installed in default path.
- Icons were updated throughout the application.
- The "Go" button shows "Cancel" while application is searching.
- When the "Go" button shows "Cancel" and it is pressed, searching is canceled.
Version 1.1.1 (June, 2012)
- Moving application window while directory selection is down didn't move directory selection.
- Not all fields showed underscores when Alt key was pressed.
- Results list is now only a static snapshot (as opposed to automatically refreshing).
Version 1.1.0 (March, 2011)
- When exporting results to XML, some text could convert to the wrong text.
- When searching an entire drive, file changes are now reflected in the grid's results.
- If no application is found to open a particular file, you will be prompted to find an application.
- The ability to restrict files found by their type (i.e. file extension).
- Double-clicking on a results entry opens or launches the selected file.
Version 1.0.0 (April, 2010)
Version 0.0.0 (April, 2010)