This page contains a listing of the important changes that were made during the history of FRSPasty.
Version 2.1.0 (March, 2017)
- The tooltip didn't show if the cell on the right-hand side wasn't wide enough to show the entire content.
- If the Clipboard content being added is the same as the last entry, the last entry's time is updated, but no duplicate entry is made.
- Integrated the new Documentation Center window.
Version 2.0.1 (September, 2016)
- When copying text from LibreOffice Writer or OpenOffice Writer, FRSPasty repeatedly showed the Clipboard content, causing it to hang.
Version 2.0.0 (September, 2016)
- FRSPasty wasn't always notified by the system when copying items to the Windows Clipboard.
- Some links into the new online Documentation Center hadn't been updated yet.
- Because Windows Vista is now the minimum OS, we added support for using the latest look of the Windows common controls.
- The above led us to change the look of the main window a bit.
- (to adjust the button's color scheme, go to the Color Scheme window, select "Stand-alone Buttons", and press the Reset button.)
- Select All button, to highlight all the text in the grid.
Version 1.0.3 (March, 2016)
- When pressing F1, the old FRSPasty Documentation Center was displayed.
- Clipboard images were stored in a compressed format, thereby not allowing the retrieval of the original image.
Version 1.0.2 (March, 2016)
- When the font was changed, the grid's column width wasn't adjusted.
- Some temporary files, used for storing images, weren't deleted when the application closed.
- When the application starts, whatever is in the Clipboard at that moment is now immediately added.
Version 1.0.1 (April, 2015)
- One DLL used by the application is now obsolete.
Version 1.0.0 (September, 2014)
The initial public release of the application.
Version 0.0.0 (September, 2014)