This page contains a listing of the important changes that were made during the history of FRSPhotoGrabber.
Version 1.1.0 (January, 2017)
- Because Windows Vista is now the minimum OS, we added support for using the latest look of the Windows common controls.
- Integrated Documentation Center window.
Version 1.0.3 (July, 2016)
- There was a typo in the link to the application's Documentation Center (for when you pressed the F1 key).
Version 1.0.2 (July, 2016)
- File name with a leading zero wasn't parsed correctly (e.g. "Photo01.jpg", ... , "Photo12.jpg").
- File names with varying digit counts weren't parsed correctly (e.g. "Photo1.jpg", ... , "Photo123.jpg").
- File name with a trailing character wasn't parsed correctly (e.g. "Photo1a.jpg", ... , "Photo7a.jpg").
- Click or Tab away from the Web Site Address field now always resets both file name fields.
- Existing files with the same names are now renamed before the download commences.
- Valid image file extensions/types must now be used for first and last file names.
- Default download-to folder is now the "My Pictures" folder.
- Pressing the Enter key in the Last File Name field is now a shortcut for pressing the Download button.
Version 1.0.1 (April, 2015)
- File name with a zero weren't parsed correctly (e.g. "7501.jpg" to "7533.jpg" started with "751").
- The look of the Download To drop-down selection window.
Version 1.0.0 (August, 2014)
The initial public release of the application.
Version 0.0.0 (August, 2014)